We are a one-stop shop. We want to manage, stabilize, and elevate your investment. We know that owning an investment property is a significant benefit to your wealth management. However, we want to make sure you don’t have to deal with the stress and pressure of managing that investment. Let Plum take care of the rent collection, maintenance coordination, bill pay, staying up to-date with all local, state, and federal laws, paperwork, emergencies, constant resident communication, and other day to day operations. We want to take care of those tasks so you can focus on future investment opportunities.
- Plum prides itself on its ongoing continuing education. Staff members at Plum are consistently completing training videos or reviewing articles on all thing’s property management, software, customer service, investment related topics. Plum also reviews all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to the property management industry on a regular basis.
- Plum has memberships to the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), and the Montana Organization of Realtors (MOR). Their trainings are open to all our staff members.
- As of the end of the 2021-year, Plum has 8 Licensed Property Managers. Those of which must take a minimum of 12 continuing education hours a year, but all supersede that number.
Plum has a rigorous screening process. We utilize a third-party application processing company, Rental History Reports (RHR). There is no cost to our property owners for the screening process. The prospective renter and Plum handle the cost of the screening process. RHR has a live person who reviews each document, contacts employers, contacts past landlords, performs FBI background checks, and collects a credit check from Transunion. We have the same criteria for every residential renter to comply with all Fair Housing, ADA, and discrimination laws. To learn more about our application criteria follow this link: Application for Owners
OWA is an online portal with 24/7-hour access for our property owners. This allows Plum to be transparent regarding the financials of the property. Property owners can utilize the portal for the following:
- Review past financial reports.
- Review all bills and checks.
- Review all Service Issues and notes from the Maintenance Department.
- Make online contributions.
- Plum will coordinate all maintenance related items. Part of the onboarding process is for the property owner and Plum to go over expectations regarding maintenance. Property owners will have the opportunity to have a say on how their maintenance will be handled. Plum coordinates maintenance and repairs with some of the best licensed and insured vendors. Some of which have had relationships with our company for 20+ years.
- Plum has two in-house maintenance technicians who are on call 24/7, 7 days a week, holidays, and weekends for any emergencies.
- Plum is equipped with space heaters, resources, and relationships with other shelter programs in cases of emergencies.
Part of the onboarding process is for the property owner and Plum to go over expectations regarding pets. Property owners will have the opportunity to have a say on pet requirements. However, Plum believes many properties need to be pet friendly for our pet friendly community. Plum allows any pet that is six months or older. The pet will be subject to additional pet fees like monthly pet rent and a pet deposit fee. The monthly pet rent is retained by the property owner. Review our Rental Criteria to see what information we require tenants to provide in regards to their pet.
- Plum will begin advertising a vacant home as soon as we have a targeted rent ready date. We want to make sure that when prospective tenants go into a unit, they are looking at a clean and safe unit.
- Plum utilizes lock boxes and a self-access showing through Tenant Turner. Self-access showings are available 7 days a week, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.… The prospective renters can also text a leasing agent with any questions, comments, or concerns. This is a great solution for prospective renters to view the property on their schedule or allows for a more efficient leasing process for our team.
- Plum will be advertising your unit to the following websites or programs: The Plum website, Craigslist, FB Marketplace, Tenant Turner*, and to all of Plum’s social media accounts. Tenant Turner has the flexibility of syndicating out to several other rental websites such as: ApartmentAdvisor, Homes.com, RentalSource, Apartment List, Realtor.com, and Apartments.com.
Plum proudly accepts vouchers if a resident can meet the same rental criteria as other applicants. Plum will handle all communications and paperwork regarding voucher programs. Plum is familiar with HUD’s laws and contracts regarding housing vouchers. Plum proudly advertises resources to all tenants, regardless of what they may be in need of.
Sorry, we could not find any results to match your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.